Top Blogging Platform In 2019. Create a free Blog site.
However, in this article, we’ll help you choose the best blogging platform by going over the pros and cons of the most popular blogging sites.
Here, we are comparing the best Blogging Platforms of all time. Here, we will discuss questions like which Blogging Platforms are best for beginners? How to create a Blog? How to make money blogging? How to start a blog?
let’s compare the best blogging platforms.
Advantages of making blog sites on wordpress.org
- WordPress.org provides you management over each side of your website.
- You can grow your blog site and add additional options like forums, online stores, and paid membership. This makes WordPress.org the most effective blogging platform to create passive income.
- There square measure thousands of free themes out there for WordPress. this permits you to make a pretty website that stands aside from the gang.
- You also get access to quite fifty-four,000 free plugins. These plugins square measure like apps for your WordPress weblog that permit you to feature options like contact forms, galleries, etc.
- WordPress is computer program friendly. you’ll simply produce SEO-friendly URLs, categories, and tags for your posts. Plus, they’re a decent variety of nice SEO plugins for added options.
Disadvantages of making Blog Sites on wordpress.org
- Managing your own website comes with a small amount of a learning curve.
- You will have to be compelled to manage your own backups and security.
Pricing Plans of WordPress.org
Advantages of choosing wordpress.com as your Blogging platform.
- No setup is needed.
- Easy to use and manage.
- It’s fully free if you’re proud of a WordPress.com subdomain. Your free blog site name sounds like this: https://example.wordpress.com.
Disadvantages of choosing wordpress.com as your Blogging platform.
- Very few choices to increase your website. you can not use custom themes and plugins for customizing your Blog site.
- You cannot run advertisements on your weblog. Instead, WordPress.com can show its ads on your free blog site.
- You do not own your website, and WordPress.com will suspend your account if they notice you’re violating their terms of service.
Advantages of wix.com as a Blogging platform
- You can customize your site using dozens of templates and third-party apps.
- Build your site with easy drag and drop tools; no coding skills are required.
- Setup is quick and easy.
Disadvantages of wix.com as a Blogging platform
- The free account is limited and shows Wix branding and ads on your site.
- Free third-party apps are limited.
- Once you choose a template you cannot change it.
- Ecommerce features are limited to paid plans, and even those features are limited.
- Blog features do not match up to the other platforms in the list.
Pricing and the plans
Advantages of blogger.com
- It is free to use.
- It is easy to use and manage, without having technical skills.
- Has Google’s robust secure platform and reliability.
Disadvantages of blogger.com
- There are limited basic blogging tools, and you’re not able to add new features as your blog grows in popularity.
- Template design options are limited, with fewer templates available. Third-party templates for Blogger are often low quality.
- This Blogging platform does not receive frequent updates or new features from Google.
Advantages of Tumblr as a Blogging platform
- Tumblr is free with a Tumblr subdomain like https://example.tumblr.com. You can also connect a premium custom domain name.
- It is very easy to set up and use.
- It has an integrated social media component.
- Even, as a microblogging tool, Tumblr makes it easy to quickly blog videos, GIFs, images, and audio formats.
Disadvantages of Tumblr as a Blogging platform.
- It doesn’t concentrate on text content, however photos, and GIFs. Visual bloggers can like it, however, writers might want to seek out another Blogging platform to use.
- In fact, it has a limited set of features that you can’t change if your Blog sites grow.
Advantages of Weebly as a Blogging platform
- This Blogging platform is great for businesses who want to maintain a blog on their website is Weebly.
- This platform provides a wide range of easy-to-use features, including drag and drop options for those who do not want to learn coding to make simple changes.
Disadvantages of Weebly as a Blogging platform.
- If you are a blogger who wants to be able to change and customize HTML or CSS on the blog.
- Thus, this Weebly.com makes it difficult to do so because it focuses its services on those who want to quickly create and update a blog without a lot of hassle.
7. Gator by host Gator
Advantages of Gator
- Easy to set up.
- Easy to customize your blog site & website design by drag and drop facility.
- Backups, performance, and security are all handled by HostGator.
- Free Domain and SSL certificates are included in all plans.
- Can easily add an online store to your blog with just a few clicks.
Disadvantages of HostGator
- There is no free account, but they do have a 45-day money-back guarantee.
- Ecommerce features are restricted to higher plans only.
- A limited number of apps and extensions.
Advantages of Ghost
- Focused on blogging and writing.
- Clean, clutter-free, and intuitive user interface.
- No setup is required for the hosted version.
Disadvantages of Ghost
- Not easy to customize with apps.
- The simplified user interface means options are very limited.
- Not enough themes to change the appearance of your site.
- Complicated setup if you install it yourself.
- Take a look at our comparison of WordPress vs Ghost for more details on the topic.
Advantages of choosing Medium.com
- Medium is easy to use and free Blogging platform.
- Unlike some of the other blogging platforms, Medium has a built-in audience.
- it’s doesn’t require coding knowledge.
Disadvantages of choosing Medium.com
- Features are very limited in terms of design or building a brand.
- Medium owns your audience, so losing your blog means losing all your followers.
- You cannot run your own ads to make money.
Advantages of Squarespace
- Squarespace is simple and easy to use for beginners who aren’t very tech-savvy.
- It has beautiful professionally designed templates.
- It separately offers domain names with SSL/HTTPS and eCommerce stores.
Disadvantages of Squarespace.
- Squarespace is limited to the features built into its proprietary platform.
- Integrations are limited to a select few services and tools.
- See our guide on WordPress vs Squarespace for a more detailed comparison.
In conclusion, Finally, I have listed all the top Blogging platforms of all time. This will help you choose to perfect a Blogging platform to start your blog sites according to your chosen niche. And all the queries about How to start a Blog? How to make money blogging? So, choose wisely and start your blog today. If follow these steps you can make 1000$ per month easily and without any risk.